Since moving to Los Angeles, I still haven’t had the chance to get fully immersed in the house scene. However, producer Steven Huerta is Los Angeles based and truly knows how to make a track deep. I need to find out where he spins…However, I’m hoping once I go to Deep next weekend @King King, I will have the chance to vibe with my fellow deep house lovers. All house is good, but there is nothing like some deep house to move ya mind, body, and soul.
Deep house comes in many shapes and forms, but it’s all about that bass. The deeper the bass, the better the impact on your body. I love when the bass is pumpin and the soulful vocals are teasing my ears. Even if there isn’t vocals, the deep bass alone can make you crazy.
So back to what I mentioned in the beginning of this post, deep house by LA based producer Steven Huerta. His new EP contains two amazingly deep tracks, “Do Good to Me” and “Revenge.” Both of the tracks are equally deep (the second one is a slow deep groove) and will get your mind, body, and soul into some deep bass groovin!
- Deep House | George Fitzgerald’s ‘Child’ EP (thinksoul25.com)
- Deep House | Deep Future ‘Fixations’ EP (thinksoul25.com)
- Let’s Deep | A-Lister – ‘The Blueprint EP’ [Luvbug Recordings] (thinksoul25.com)
- Midas Touch | Chris Jylkke – ‘Deep Gold Mixtape’ [Jan 2013] (thinksoul25.com)
- Deep House | Maya Jane Cole’s Deliciously Addicting New EP – ‘Easier to Hide’ (thinksoul25.com)