It seems as though Winter here in Maryland never came this year, and honestly I’m not complaining. It’s nice to go straight from Fall into the sunny days of Spring. The months just seem to be passing by, and that just means my summer graduation from college is just right around the corner. Then I’m faced with the decisions of whether I should go to graduate school, or enter the workforce as an entry-level technical writer (fingers crossed, that’s probably what I’m going to aim for.)
So many decisions to make as a I transition into a new phase of my life, but that’s the beautiful thing about becoming a “new me.” I’m learning things about myself, finding out what important, and slowly molding myself into a new person; still the same personality, but slightly wiser, slightly more focused, and even more determined. Change is a good thing. Without change, things just remain stagnant and lack lucrativeness. How can you become a new person if you don’t change by letting go of the past and become a new person?
Well, in the tradition of every change in life and every emotion, there is always a nice house track out there that fits the occasion. So in the spirit of changing, finding yourself, and becoming a new person, I’d like to share with you a hot new release from Jonny Montana & Dawn Williams. The track is called “New Me” and the Frankie Feliciano Vocal Mix gives the track a nice soulful rework.
Listen to the track below. It’s so nice to have yet another soulful house tune that discusses the beauty of being free & being a “new me.”
©Jasmine McGee.ThinkSoul25. http://thinksoul25.com
- Soulful Vibes | DJ Doctor feat. Nathalia – “If You’re Ready(DJ Haze Chillydub Remix) “ (thinksoul25.com)
- EDM | The Vocals of Cosmo Klein (thinksoul25.com)
- Disco House | Jazzy Eyewear – “The Renaissance(Les Loups’ 1979 Remix)” (thinksoul25.com)
- Classic House | Donnie Mark – “Stand Up for The Soul” (thinksoul25.com)
- House | The Layabouts ft. Kathy Brown – “Choices (Restless Soul Vocal Mix)” (thinksoul25.com)
- Lounging Out | Beach House, Chill Out Music, & Lounge (thinksoul25.com)