We all know about Thundercats & Transformers, but what about Space Stallions? I know the title perhaps sounds like a bunch of amazing stallions (well they do ride these robotic looking horses) living in space, but it’s actually the coolest 80s cartoon to ever be invented, but wait…it never actually existed.
The animated cartoon is the latest viral video that has been making it’s rounds throughout the Web. The video is by the students of at the Animation Workshop. The video is basically telling the 80s infused story of four warriors that must fight evil in a distant realm.
The entire vibe of the video screams 80s, and the 80s electropop music just makes it even better. I’m not going to lie, I actually wish Space Stallions was a real cartoon; I’d never miss an episode. I’d grab a bowl of a big bowl of cereal, and would sit in front of the television (I’d even suffer through commercials.)
Maybe this video will keep making a prescene on the web and will catch the attention of a major network. That would be awesome if it could actually get turned into a cartoon, but for now we will have to just enjoy the brief video showcasing the Space Stallions and their 80s-awesomesauce-powers.
©Jasmine McGee.ThinkSoul25. http://thinksoul25.com
- Space Stallions, the greatest 1980s cartoon that never existed [Video] (io9.com)
- Awesomesauce | The Sounds of “Digitals” (thinksoul25.com)
- Space Stallions Would Have Made A Sweet Saturday Morning Cartoon (neatorama.com)
- Awesomesauce: BF3 IRL (Battlefield 3 In Real Life) & Jedi Ninjas (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce | A Mashup of the Best Web Videos (Le meilleur du Web) (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce | Fishing Under Ice (thinksoul25.com)