Madeline, a young woman who moved to Los Angeles at the beginning of 2011, decided to document everyday of her life using her Canon Powershot. You’d think that it would probably end up being this boring footage from the mundane daily moments of life, but Madeline actually had a pretty exciting year. Everyday it seems as though she had an adventure, and even the mundane days (school work, sleeping, eating,) were still followed by exciting footage of adventures and fun times with friends the next day.
It’s amazing how creativity can inspire you to just document the seconds of your day, and result in a video less than 8 minutes that shows what you can do in 365 days. It’s a great video that is quite inspirational. Everyday should be an adventure or something new. Even if it’s a simple thing like taking a walk somewhere new, or hanging out with your friends and trying something different, make an effort to change things up.
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
©Jasmine McGee.ThinkSoul25. http://thinksoul25.com
- Awesomesauce | Fishing Under Ice (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce: Marcel the Shell with Shoes On (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce | An Epic Beard Punch (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce: Super Mario Beads 2 (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce & the Art of Being Geeky Chic (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce | United States of Pop 2011 (World Go Boom) (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce: BF3 IRL (Battlefield 3 In Real Life) & Jedi Ninjas (thinksoul25.com)
- Awesomesauce | Portlandia (thinksoul25.com)