DMV rapper Napoleon Da Legend has been making major (possibly legendary) moves lately, especially following the success of his track “Oxygen” with Raekwon. You can expect to see a video for the song hopefully within the next few weeks, but for now lets divert some attention to NDL’s new track “Napoleonic Language.”
The track is a freshly pressed song that allows Napoleon Da Legend to engage in some methodical wordplay, resulting in a track that is composed of “Napoleonic Language.” He doesn’t speak ebonics, he speaks “napoleonics.” I could easily sit here and try to break down every single lyric in the track, but I think it’s best if you head over to his bandcamp & give the track a listen for yourself.
Click here to go listen to the track. If it’s any indication the direction his upcoming project Symphonies of a Lost Soul will take, then I’m loving what I’m hearing so far!
Follow him on Twitter @Napoleondaleg
If you still haven’t checked out “Oxygen” featuring Raekwon, then peep the track below.
©Jasmine McGee.ThinkSoul25. http://thinksoul25.com
- New Release | Napoleon Da Legend ft. Raekwon – “Oxygen” (thinksoul25.com)
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon Gives Props to Napoleon Da Legend (thinksoul25.com)
- Napoleon Da Legend – Elixir (Ruff Kut Videoz) (thinksoul25.com)
- Dosage of Truth | NDL – “Young World” (thinksoul25.com)
- Can’t Help Myself – N.D.L ft La Femme Nikita (thinksoul25.com)
- Hip Hop Tuesday: Napoleon Da Legend (progresstoday.wordpress.com)